To fly with confidence and security, yet with the handling and performance to set you on your way to realising your dreams of flight.
To feel the nuances of each thermal, each transition, where every carved turn brings effortless satisfaction to teach you the art of paragliding in the safest manner. This is the ANAKIS 3.
How do we make a great glider better?
ANAKIS 3 is suitable for a wide range of pilots. Whether you are a low airtime or occasional pilot, right on through to the dedicated XC seeking weekend warrior looking for a glider which will deliver optimum safety coupled to usable performance.
For the more experienced pilot, do not be put off by this wings EN A certification.This is a truly unique glider producing the feel and performance to better what has ever gone before from such a wing, setting it right up there with the mid range sport gliders in the B class.
The main distinctive features are:
- progressive turns
- secure feel
- progressive yet precise brake handling
- improved glide ratio
- very easy take-off characteristics
- class leading performance
- high level of passive safety
- low weight (4.3 kg in M size)
- 3D precision shaping
- available in five sizes
- atate of the art high quality manufacturing
ANAKIS 3 is the glider for pilots:
- who wish to become independent and confident. It’s the wing for first thermal and cross country flights.
- who look for a simple, easy, safe and fun way to fly a glider.
- who like to fly fully relaxed and focus on their flight – not on the glider
- who look for a versatile wing for daily flights or hike and fly with suitable performance.
- who fly only occasionaly and require forgiving behaviour
ANAKIS 3 is an EN A certified wing. Its aspect ratio is limited in order to provide good homogeneity and excellent behavior. ANAKIS 3 will make you feel comfortable with high passive safety and a great amount of usable performance.
Each glider is delivered with:
ANAKIS 3 is created to demonstrate that it is possible to design a safe, reasonable and easy glider, which provides 100% enjoyment and fun.
|Flat area (m2)||21.82||23.31||24.90||26.59||28.40|
|Flat span (m)||10.39||10.74||11.10||11.47||11.86|
|Flat aspect ratio||4.95||4.95||4.95||4.95||4.95|
|Projected surface (m2)||19.35||20.67||22.08||23.58||25.19|
|Projected span (m)||8.59||8.88||9.18||9.48||9.80|
|Projected aspect ratio||3.81||3.81||3.81||3.81||3.81|
|Number of cells||46||46||46||46||46|
|Weight of the glider (kg)||3.85||4.05||4.30||4.60||4.90|
|Teake-off weight (kg)||55-70||64-81||74-94||85-108||99-125|
|Trim speed (km/h)||37||37||38||38||38|
|Min. speed (km/h)||23||23||24||24||24|
|Max. speed (km/h)||50||50||50||50||50|
|Max. gliding ratio||> 8.7||> 8.7||> 8.7||> 8.7||> 8.7|
|Min. sink rate (m/s)||< 1.15||< 1.15||< 1.15||< 1.15||< 1.15|
|Certification||EN B / LTF B||EN A / LTF A||EN A / LTF A||EN A / LTF A||EN A / LTF A|
Customise the colours of your SKY glider
To design your own glider, use the tool at the producer website. When you have decided on your own unique colour scheme COPY the name of glider and colours picked (e.g. ANAKIS 3: blue / pink / black) into your order. ANY colour combination is available.
Gliders with personalised colours are available only at extra cost. The delivery time depends on the load of the workshop and may vary depending.
Enjoy the look of your unique SKY glider!
- Panels: DOKDO-N20 DMF (WR), 36 g/m2; Dominico, South Korea
- Leading edge: DOKDO-N20 DMF (WR), 36 g/m2; Dominico, South Korea
- Ribs and diagonals: Porcher Sport, France
- XS & S size – Skytex 32, 32 g/m2
- M & L size – main ribs and diagonals: Skytex 40, 40 g/m2
- M & L size – secondary ribs: Skytex 32, 32 g/m2
- XL size – Skytex 40, 40 g/m2
- Upper cascade: EDELRID 7850–080 (1 mm Dyneema ® covered lines); EDELRID, Germany
- Lower lines: PPSL 160 and PPSL 200 (1.4 mm/1.42 mm Dyneema ® covered lines); LIROS, Germany
- Main brake lines: EDELRID 7850-200 (1.7 mm Dyneema ® covered lines); EDELRID, Germany