GII 3 – Airbag protection with under seat integrated reserve container, neoprene sides.
GII 3 Comfort Line Series defines comfort, security, simplicity, functionality, ease of use, style and durability. That’s what these harnesses are all about and all the GII 3 models have these features in abundance.
The series covers a wide range pilot’s needs.There is a version to fit a variety of tastes and requirements and all versions equip the pilot with high levels of security and confidence, whatever the situation.
GII 3 has all that it needs to take you all the way from the training slopes to the extreme adventures in the far flung corners of the world where a light weight, yet comfortable and safe harness is required.
GII 3 front has reworked shoulder straps, improved accelerator geometry and features a more functional rear pocket.
The main distinctive features are:
- high stability in turbulence
- airbag or foam back protection
- simple set up
- easy transition from take-off to in-flight position
- articulated geometry adapts automatically when either fully accelerated or standing
- low weight (alpha 3.15 kg in M size)
- neoprene sides
- variety of utility pockets including specific radio pouch
- alpha now available in additional XL size
- laser cutting technology ensuring quality
- certification EN / LTF
The harnesses are delivered with:
- V risers for a reserve (GII 3 and GII 3 alpha)
- handy reserve fitting & maintenance kit
- Sky USB flash drive manual
|Pilot´s height (cm)||150-170||160-185||175-200|
|Board width (cm)||32,5||34,9||37|
|Board depth (cm)||34,5||36,8||39|
|Výška závěsu (cm)||40||45||48|
|Suspension points height (cm)||38 – 43||40 – 46||43 – 49|
|Harness weight (kg)||2,45||2,60||2,80|
Note: all texts and values are taken from website www.sky-cz.com