SKYLIGHTER 4 is an evolution of the SKYLIGHTER serie with several changes: the new strap system uses 12mm ultralight webbing and the geometry has been changed to give the harness more stability.
SKYLIGHTER 4 is designed as a hammock harness with foam back protection, and extra storage space in response to pilots’ demands for it.
SKYLIGHTER 4 is delivered in M, L and XL sizes.
The main distinctive features are:
- new strap system with 12mm ultralight webbing ensures safety and comfort
- modified geometry provides more stability
- small storage area under the pilot’s legs, large rear storage area with separate pockets, two side pockets and additional space for small items in the integrated cockpit
- foam back protection
- detachable speedbag (possibility to combine harness with three lengths of the speedbag)
- the container for the reserve is placed under the pilot’s thighs – at the bottom of the harness in the center of gravity
- easy adjustable in flight
- easy release of the reserve handle
- new inflatable rear fairing
- integrated cockpit with the detachable instrument panel and the sun visor
- speedbag board made out of carbon fibers
- Edelrid Foras carbiners as a standard
- Ronstan ball bearing pulleys
- low weight (only 3.2 kg in size L – complete harness ready to flight)
- harness is fully EN/LTF certified – the first harness certified according to the new revised standard EN 1651:2018
Harnesses are delivered with:
- instrument deck (Cockpit)
- ultra light ladder speed system
- main carabiners
- integrated Dyneema strap reserve risers
- Sky USB flash drive manual
Recommanded rescue parachutes
|Pilot´s height (cm)||160-180||175-195||190-210|
|Chest strap range (cm)||40-46||43-49||46-52|
|Harness weight* (kg)||3,0||3,2||3,4|
|Certification||EN / LTF||EN / LTF||EN / LTF|
*Weight including back protector, speed system, main carabines and instrument holder.
Note: all texts and values are taken from website www.sky-cz.com