Escape from daily commercial joy rides and get closer to never-ending skies, unforgettable flights and big fun.
Yes, this is the true domain of APOLLO BI and this is exactly why we made it like we did; it’s our living expression of a true XC performer. A glider which dismisses convention, unrestrained by the usual commercial tandem design parameters.
APOLLO BI is born from our highly successful APOLLO solo glider and featuresour very latest innovations; including LEO, 3 line concept, V Bridge system and Triple 3D cut.
These are just a few of APOLLO BI`s features that will open up a whole new level of enjoyment whilst flying in tandem, fulfilling even the demands of our tandem world record breaking duo*.
*Maxime Bellemin and Laurie Genovese, world record speed around 25 km FAI triangle.
- precise handling
- efficient glide performance
- wide speed range
- Leading Edge Optimization
- Triple 3D Cut
- 3 line design
|Flat area (m2)||38.50||41|
|Flat span (m)||14.49||14.95|
|Flat aspect ratio||5.45||5.45|
|Projected surface (m2)||33.88||36.08|
|Projected span (m)||11.91||12.29|
|Projected aspect ratio||4.19||4.19|
|Number of cells||55||55|
|Weight of the glider (kg)||7.15||7.6|
|Take-off weight (kg)||110-200||125-220|
|Certification||EN / LTF C||EN / LTF C|
Customise the colours of your SKY glider
To design your own glider, use the tool at the Sky Paragliders website. When you have decided on your own unique colour scheme COPY the name of glider and colours picked (e.g. APOLLO BI: blue / pink / black) into your order. ANY colour combination is available.
Gliders with personalised colours are available only at extra cost. The delivery time depends on the load of the workshop and may vary depending.
Enjoy the look of your unique SKY glider!
- Panels: NCV Skytex 9017 E25A (Skytex 38 Universal); Porcher Sport,France
- Leading edge: NCV Skytex 9017 E25A (Skytex 38 Universal); Porcher Sport,France
- Ribs and diagonals: Skytex hard 40, 40 g/m2; Porcher Sport, France
- Upper cascade: Cousin Vectraline 12240 (0.9 mm unsheathed, PU coating); Cousin Trestec; France
- Middle cascade: Cousin Vectraline 12470/16330 (1.2 mm/1 mm unsheathed PU coating); Cousin Trestec, France
- Lower lines: Cousin Ultimate (1.9 mm and 1.5 mm Dyneema ® covered lines); Cousin Trestec, France
- Brake lines: Liros DC 000-060 (0.6 mm uncovered lines); LIROS, Germany; 7850-080/7850-100/7850 (1/1.2 mm Dyneema ® covered lines); EDELRID, Germany
- Main brake lines: EDELRID 7850-200 (1.7 mm Dyneema ® covered lines); EDELRID, Germany