For those early steps into the air under power, ease, simplicity and fun must rank highly on the scale of priorities, and this is what CIMA PWR is all about.
Beneath the skin of CIMA PWR, runs deep the philosophy of Sky Paragliders which makes this possible.
CIMA PWR’s design thus dedicates itself to opening the world of Paramotoring to a whole new generation of pilots by offering simple launching, predictable pitch & roll stability along with a high lift profile for slow and effective take-off & landing and in-flight comfort.
A wing that will take you from beginning to beyond, that’s CIMA PWR.
- high lift profile
- easy inflation
- skytex water repellant fabric
- structured leading edge
- light & strong
- versatile speed range
- trimmer & accelerator risers
- high/low optional hang points
CIMA PWR is a wing for Pilots who:
- are looking for their first PPG wing
- fly occasionally
- prefer a low workload with undemanding flights
Each glider is delivered with:
- Carry All Bag Profi 2
- inner bag
- T-shirt SKY TEAM
- repair tape and multi tool
- USB flash stick manual
|Flat Surface (m2)||19.75||21.37||23.12||25||27.13||29.34|
|Flat Span (m)||9.39||9.77||10.17||10.57||11.01||11.45|
|Flat Aspect Ratio||4.47||4.47||4.47||4.47||4.47||4.47|
|Project Surface (m2)||16.83||18.21||19.70||21.3||23.12||25.01|
|Project Span (m)||8.02||8.34||8.67||9.02||9.4||9.78|
|Project Aspect Ratio||3.82||3.82||3.82||3.82||3.82||3.82|
|Number of cells||42||42||42||42||42||42|
|Glider weight (kg)||4.3||4.45||4.65||4.8||5.0||5.2|
|Take-off weight (kg)||50-85||60-100||70-120||80-140||95-160||115-180|
|Certification||EN 926-1||DGAC / EN 926-1||DGAC / EN 926-1||DGAC / EN 926-1||DGAC / EN 926-1||EN 926-1|
|Max. load at 6G (kg)||206||206||206||206||206||206|
Custom colour configurator you can find at the sky-cz.com website.
Note: If you order your glider in your own colors, please include the information from the “PICKED COLORS” line (eg Blue / White / White / Black ) in the order note.
- Panels: Skytex 9017 E25, (universal 38 g/m2); Porcher Sport, France
- Leading edge: Skytex 9017 E25, (universal 38 g/m2); Porcher Sport, France
- Ribs and diagonals: Skytex 9017 E29 hard finish 40 g/m2, Porcher Sport, France
- Top lines: sheathed Dyneema lines Edelrid 7850-100 and 7850-80 – diameter 1.2 and 1.0 mmy
- Main lines: sheathed Dyneema lines Cousine Ultimate 1.9 mm and 1.5 mm
- Brake lines: sheathed Dyneema lines Edelrid 7850-080 / 7850-100 / 7850-200 – diameters 1.0 mm / 1.2 mm / 1.7 mm
- 25 mm polyester strap; Mouka Tišnov, Czech Republic
- Maillons: 3.5 Delta; Peguet, France
Note: all texts and values are taken from website www.sky-cz.com