REVERSE 4 takes our reversible harness to the next level of comfort and convenience.
REVERSE 4 now allows even easier and neater reversibility thanks to the redesigned airbag, seat board and back section. The airbag system offers high levels of security due to its semi pre-inflated design which now utilises nylon rod and Mylar forming technology. Not only has the reversibility been improved but the whole system is now lighter too.
The new geometry of the accelerator routing ensures a slick application of the speed bar with minimal friction.
All these new features, plus the new graphics, place the REVERSE 4 into our Comfort-line series with style and functionality.
Main distinctive features:
- all-in-one combined backpack and harness
- integrated reserve pocket and airbag protection
- anatomically designed rucksack mode for long hikes
- integrated utility fixings for drinks system, trekking poles, ice axe & helmet
- ready to accept fitting of SPEED BAG and EXTRA TOP POCKET to increase the in-flight comfort and to accommodate more gear for your hike & fly adventures
- certification EN / LTF
REVERSE 4 is supplied in S, M, L and XL sizes, please check the recommended size table. Choosing the correct size of the harness is crucial to offer the best comfort of the harness to the pilot, therefore it is highly recommended to try the harness first before you buy. Please contact your dealer for advice.
The harness is delivered with:
- speed system – standard
- main carabines 45 mm
- integrated Handy Kit – includes packing line for easy installation of a reserve into the container, spare loops section and safety O rings to secure the pins
Please check the Accessories section for more information about the harness – reserve connection.
|Pilot´s height (cm)||152-168||163-183||175-196||188-210|
|Board width (cm)||33||35||37.5||40|
|Board depth (cm)||34.5||37.0||39.5||41.0|
|Suspension points height (cm)||42||45||48||51|
|Chest strap range (cm)||36-43||39-46||41-48||41-50|
|Harness weight (kg)*||3.3||3.5||3.8||4.0|
|Certification||EN / LTF||EN / LTF||EN / LTF||EN / LTF|