after-Easter XC flying in Slovenia 2018
By the club trip, join us to fly at Slovenia. Trip to the beauties of the Julian Alps, which provide beautiful flight terrain suitable for both individual pilots after the course, who want to improve their pilot skills, as well as for XC pilots who are fond of flying and new experiences. Predicted terrain for Slovenia is Karavanky, Tolmin or Lijak, in the case of escape to Italy we choose Bassano.
Date: 18.4. 2018 – 22.4. 2018 (Departure 18.4 late afternoon)
4000 CZK / pers. for members of the club.
4900 CZK / pers. for everyone else.
In the case of own transport, the price is determined individually.
The price includes:
- Transport to and from location + charges associated with it
- Export to start (In the case of a flight, two exports per day are always included in the price in a pre-arranged time)
- Information about terrain, its peculiarities and local meteorology.
- Supervision paragliding instructor Richard Bojda
Price does not include:
- Meals (each participant owns a tower, maybe a hypermarket, barbecue, pizzeria, etc.)
- Insurance, everyone flies for themselves. (Negotiate on paragliding !! Travel + third-party damage insurance)
- Sometimes around 5 € / day
is charged on-site
- Camping (approx. 10euro / day)