Autumn flying trip (Slovenia, Romania, Italy)
You seem to be approaching the end of the flight season, at Skalka is not allowed to fly, but would you still want to fly? This trip should fill your wishes. Terrain we have determined only in general, we will see where the weather will take us. Flight terrains are suitable for both individual pilots after the course who want to improve their pilot skills as well as for XC pilots who are fond of flying and new experiences. Predicted terrain for Slovenia is Karavanky, Tolmin or Lijak, in the case of Italy we choose Bassano and if Romania comes out Clopotiva.
Dates: 26.9. – 30.9.2018 (departure 26.9. late afternoon)
4000 CZK / pers. for members of the club.
4900 CZK / pers. for everyone else.
In the case of own transport, the price is determined individually.
The price includes:
- Transport to and from location + charges associated with it
- Export to start (In the case of a flight, two exports per day are always included in the price in a pre-arranged time)
- Information about terrain, its peculiarities and local meteorology.
- Supervision paragliding instructor Richard Bojda
Price does not include:
- Meals (each participant owns a tower, maybe a hypermarket, barbecue, pizzeria, etc.)
- Insurance, everyone flies for themselves. (Negotiate on paragliding !! Travel + third-party damage insurance)
- Sometimes around 5 € / day
- Camping (approx. 10euro / day)