We believe that the professionals and paragliding enthusiasts deserve only the best. So we created a tandem wing that is tough, super easy to handle and great value. We built it primarily for the demands of commercial tandem operations, who will enjoy all the qualities.
Bi 4 2 utilizes all our latest high tech design, production techniques and CNC machinery to bring you this superb economical solution to serve the demands of the smallest to the largest tandem business. Bi 4 2 is not short on design features and sophistication, yet, it has been optimized so that we can deliver a tandem wing at the best possible price for professionals.
Why will pilots like it?
- It is high on technology – low on cost. We think that the professionals need the support and the price is important. So, we created the best quality money buy in the tandem wings.
- We used our traditional 3D shaping, diagonal ribs and replaceable trim tab system because all the design features bring the pleasure to fly and make the life of a professional tandem pilot on a busy day easier.
- Bi 4 2 delivers durability. The take-offs might be rough and the glider is here to be used and serve the professionals and the duty requires to fly, not to waste the time by searching friendly take-offs.
- The handing is sweet because the professional must have several tandem flights per day and the rest of the day should not be spent with tired arms.
Even though the glider is low on price, it is still delivered with:
- Bi PRO XXL backpack
- T-shirt SKY TEAM
- tandem spreaders
- repair tape and multi tool
- SKY USB flash drive with manual
|Bi 4 2|
|Flat area (m2)||42|
|Flat span (m)||14.78|
|Flat aspect ratio||5.20|
|Projected surface (m2)||36.79|
|Projected span (m)||12.06|
|Projected aspect ratio||3.95|
|Number of cells||54|
|Weight of the glider (kg)||7.80|
|Min. speed (km/h)||24-25|
|Max. speed (km/h)||45-48|
|Teake-off weight (kg)||120-220|
|Min. sink rate (m/s)||< 1.2|
Designed and developed in the Swiss Alps by designer Alexandre Paux, the Bi 4 2 design brief was a tough one. To deliver the same high quality and great handling that our demanding professionals require, yet bring it onto the market at a competition busting price.
Alexandre explains how this was achieved.
“Tailoring a complex design to be economical to produce is just the sort of challenge I love. Making a clever and complex design, and then streamlining that design to meet the demands of the tandem professionals both with price and performance equals happy tandem op bosses and happy passengers.”
And we did it: Just give it a try yourself. Contact your dealer or fill in the table, we will link you with the right person to show you the glider.
Customise the colours of your SKY glider
To design your own glider, use the tool at the Sky Paragliders website. When you have decided on your own unique colour scheme COPY the name of glider and colours picked (e.g. Bi 4 2: blue / pink / black) into your order. ANY colour combination is available.
Gliders with personalised colours are available only at extra cost. The delivery time depends on the load of the workshop and may vary depending.
Enjoy the look of your unique SKY glider!
Upper cascade: EDELRID 7850-080 and 7850-100 (1,0 and 1,2 mm Dyneema® sheathed lines); EDELRID, Germany
Lower lines: Cousin Dyneema® Ultimate 1,5 and 1,9 (1,5 and 2,1 mm Dyneema® sheathed lines); Cousin Trestec, France
Brake lines: EDELRID 7850-080, 7850-100 and 7850-200 (1,0, 1,2 and 1.7 mm Dyneema® sheathed lines), EDELRID, Germany